We offer customized medications for people and pets
Compounding allows us to create custom medications specifically for you. Examples include dye-free, preservative-free, alcohol-free, and/or sugar-free forms of medications.
Compounding is a great option for patients who:
- have allergies to common mass-produced medicine fillers such as gluten, dyes, casein, etc.
- need custom strengths and dose forms
- need a treatment that is not commercially produced or unavailable because of a drug shortage
- desire personalized options such as anti-aging creams
We also compound meds for pets! Getting customized medications prescribed by the veterinarian and having it formulated/prepared by our pharmacists is an excellent way to ensure better health outcomes for pets.
- To learn more about our ability to customize your or your pet's meds, contact us today at 307-463-8400.